Spend between one and three months in one of the most remote areas of Kenya mentoring a team of young adults on their way to become entrepreneurs on the global digital market.
We look for volunteers, who:
- Have skills in web Development, programming, graphic design, animation, film or music and want to use those skills to help others
- Can commit to at least one month (ideally three or more)
- Are able to mentor a small team of at least five bright young minds
- Have strong knowledge in one area, with the ability to troubleshoot problems that the local team might encounter
- Are ready to live in simple living conditions
- Are willing to experience a completely different culture on the other side of the world